I have a few more deatils about the Wayne Rooney shirt now:
- The shirt was purchased from a reputable dealer,
- It has many differences from a standard replica shirt, including:
- the Premier League specification size and material name, number and sleeve patches,
- larger air vents and Nike motif,
- no wash labels,
- the shirt is basically superior in every way,
- a similar shirt was auctioned at Christies recently with a guide price of £800-£1000.
If you have any ideas or know how the best way I might approach Wayne Rooney/Manchester United for a signature then please let me know.