Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, August 25, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

The Peter Beardsley Signed Photo provided by SoccerBid.co.uk has arrived!!!

Three days ago I got a note to say that an envelope was waiting for me in my local Post Office, but it could be collected until yesterday, so here it is.

It is 8 inches by 6 inches (20 cm x 15 cm) and has a biography on the back. See below:

It also comes with a certificate of authenticity to prove that it actually was signed by Peter Beardsley in the presence of officiators.

You can see my biography of Peter Beardsley from when I first announced the trade here.

This is a great item for trading potential as he is very fondly remembered throughout Liverpool and Newcastle and as an excellent England player.

If you or someone you know wants this item then please trade with me. All monies raised at the end of this trading game go directly to GUCH and I have their full support in doing this.

So, now I have got my fourth trade its time for you to get thinking of items you can trade with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home