Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Monday, May 08, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hi, I'm wanting to raise money for a charity named GUCH. GUCH are the Grown Up Congenital Heart Patients' Association.

I was impressed by someone in America who tried to trade a paperclip for a house via lots of small trades. I want to try this for myself but it will be for charity instead.

I thought of all the things that I could start with and came up with a bit of old rope, I am hoping, over 18 months, to trade up to something big which I will auction for the charity. I am looking for anyone who would like to trade with me, but remember, I will only trade upwards and it has to be of reasonable size; i'm not looking for a JCB to auction!!!

This is just the first post and I'm sure you have lots of questions; well, you would have if anyone knew this blog existed. Over the next few days I will provide more info and try to publicise this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home