Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, August 18, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

I have been ill. This is why i have not been able to blog as I have been tucked up in bed with man-flu. Not quite recoved yet so this will be a short one.

I haven't updated on Quentin (my puppy) for a while but since he has been annoying me all day every day for the last few days I thought I would share his progres with you.

He has doubled in weight and size since I posted a picture of him 2 months ago and seems to have more hair than body at the moment - he is quite small when he gets wet.

We have found that his favourite food is cheese slices - I will post a video of him inhaling a cheese slice in the near future. He also has a fondness for a particlular Pit-Bull Terrier from his puppy class and woos her with his smelly breath and penchant for jumping on her whenever she is near.

He has now got his grown-up teeth so has had to learn about biting all over again - this is both a problem for us and the Pit-Bull.

Well, that is it for now, I hope to bring you more when I am feeling a bit better.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 am, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick Paul.. must have put the mockers on you ... hope you get a good run now and receive that crucial fourth trade offer!

The Special Zipper

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick Paul.. must have put the mockers on you ... hope you get a good run now and receive that crucial fourth trade offer!

The Special Zipper

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger MrG said...

Hey Paul, hope you feel better. Any news on your next trade yet? Are you still on the Peter Beardsley Picture or have you moved on? Havnt seen any postings for a while on the trade?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home