Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hello from a stranger,

I know, I didn't leave a post yesterday and I'm sure that you were expecting me to say "hooray, my trade arrived today" but it didn't. Sorry to disappoint.

Maybe it arrived today while I was at work and I will let you know if it does. I have jazzed the site up a bit for when I get an influx of new people after I announce my next trade on every web forum that I know; that is why I did not post yesterday.

Three people have now signed my Guest Map out of the 100 who have visited since I put it up and one of those people was me! I know that there may be a problem with some viewers not seeing it properly but hopefully the providers will sort that out. I have put it into the top bar now so that it can be seen by all.

I have also moved my archives to the bottom of the screen so that the side-bar has much more relevant information and is much easier to browse.

Things are a bit quiet at the moment so that is why I am telling you about the blog and not exciting stuff like trades.

Check back tomorrow to see if the trade arrives.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 am, Blogger Erin said...

I'm such a dweeb. I signed the map, and misspelled the URL. Sheesh!

Looking forward to the big announcement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home