Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, July 28, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Of the two people who had a go at the quiz yesterday we have a tie for first place, surprisingly there is no second or third place. Tim and Angela each scored 7 out of 8 so well done to you although I'm not sure what having a tattoo of David Beckham says about me.

Maybe the test was too hard, maybe the weather was too warm or maybe you just didn't like the way I spelled inaugural but only a small percentage of the people who visited managed to complete the test. After all it was only a bit of fun.

In other news, I have added a sign-up box on the right hand side so that you can sign up for my newsletter. I'm not going to spam you eternally, and I'm not going to send you emails every time I post to this blog but I will tell you when I get a new trade and this is all important. So sign up by typing your email address into the box provided.

I have also added myself to the worldwide ranking of blogs, I managed to be top for a short while because I had 1 visit and 1 vote (100% record) but then it all went wrong as I finished the day with 50 odd visits and still one vote (2% is nowhere near as good). The weighting is not just on percentage throughput but it is a big factor so please vote for me if you like this site.

Still waiting for the next trade to arrive in the post and I will let you know the moment it goes through my letterbox (unless I'm in bed or at work or something). I will today reveal that the next trade is brought to me by Soccerbid.co.uk and they have been very generous.

5 Comments:

At 9:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I would get the tattoo one wrong, a protest vote against the tattoo that I didn't want you to have in the first place! Still looking forward to seeing the next trade revealed!

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

I took a short cut and used the search this blog feature to confirm Arnie and to check the tattoo, quite funny that I mucked up the basic statistical question.

I blame it on the fact we quote 1 in 100 here in Australia .. not sure why the difference .. as I have been told the figure is quite static right across the globe.

Can I gloat that I know what the trade is .. ok I won't then.

Have a great weekend everyone.

 
At 5:06 am, Blogger Erin said...

I didn't even attempt the quiz. I got test anxiety and freaked out lol.

David Beckham, really? heh. Interesting choice, very, um... well... I mean, he's HOT!. I'm just glad it wasn't David Hasselhoff ;)

 
At 8:07 am, Blogger Dan said...

I've been all over the place the last few days and not had the time - damn summer holidays!

And Tim - we use the 1/100 over here in England too - at least, the docs at Guys always use it :)

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Very exciting news ... I just noticed my blog at www.beatinghearts4kids.blogspot.com has achieved a Google Page Rank of 2 .. I didn't even see it go through one.

Even better is that Paul has also achieved a Page Rank of 2 ... better because he started the blog a month or more after mine.

Great work and thanks Google .. maybe they like charity .. or maybe they now how successful Paul is going to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home