Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Wednesday, July 26, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

You know when you just can't think of an opening line that is worthy enough? That's what has happened to me today.

Yesterday I had the best day in this blogs history; I had over 100 unique hits, I surpassed the 1000 unique viewers mark and I received around 40 emails. I should be shouting from the rooftops but instead I am lost for words.

Some beautiful person submitted a link to this site on a site called BadMothersClub.co.uk and it seems their entire readership was sent over here; brilliant.

I was also posted at HeartLine and countless blogs around the world which I will link to in good time, but please, bear with me on that one.

I have thought that since I have had such a fantastic day I may give you a clue as to what the next trade is, but then I thought no, you must wait til it arrives. But fortunately I woke up on the correct side of my bed this morning and have decided on the following snippet.

I have made a trade with a sporting merchandise company (which you find the name of when the trade arrives) for a autographed action photo of a sports star who doesn't sign photos very often. The sports star in question is quite specific to England so you may not have heard of him or her if you are outside of the UK but trust me, I think I should get a good trade out of this one and I am sure that I have made the right decision.

Keep in touch by bookmarking this site - there is a link at the bottom of this page - I will also be adding a mail list in the very near future but if you would like to be added to the very first Money For Old Rope mail list to be informed of trades when they happen then please drop me an email with subscribe in the subject line.

Cheers til tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 8:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more clu8es please......... footballer, rugby player, cricketer, motor sport, come on I like clues!

 
At 9:19 am, Blogger worsthotels said...

He/she played with balls of the round variety.

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Since I provided the last trade Paul gave me an advance notification. I ofcourse would also not tell ... and if I did .. do you think this comment would really get approved.

Hang in there!!

Heart Kids in Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home