Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

The best way to pay something a compliment is to copy it. That's what I did with the oneredpaperclip quest. I took the format but changed the rules slightly so that a charity could benefit from it.

Does Kyle MacDonald - the man behind the fantastically popular trading game - mind? He sent me an email from which I'll quote:

"cool man!"


There are countless trading games popping up all over the place. I'm still looking for a charity one but I guess mine is unique for the moment. I have put a list down the right hand side of other trading blogs that I think also have something unique to offer. Check them out.

The internet should not be about competition, it should be about collaboration; so I don't mind if you go to someone else's blog and stay there, if you find something worthwhile then I have done something worthwhile sending you there.

Have fun surfing.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 pm, Blogger Dan said...

Paul,
Seen your link on a CHD support group in the States - I run one here in the UK so will forward your URL onto them.

Fully behind you 110% mate. We lost our daughter to CHD last year, so always watching this sort of thing. Going to have to see what I can dig out for trading :D

Good luck - will put a post and link on my blog for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home