Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Sunday, July 23, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hi it's Sharons blog again, only 8 days late (I never was very punctual).

I thought I would explore the meaning of the word Guch, this is what I have found:-

GUCH- a UK charity for adults who have congenital heart defects. But you already knew that!!!!!!

Guch- a slang term for perineum, this is even listed in the medical dictionary. Kids if you don't know what your guch is ask your dad, or teacher, or anyone who blushes easily.

Ian Guch- Chemisry teacher, I'm sure he is very interesting but I couldn't be bothered to read about him.

Guch- A Turkish boys name meaning 'strength'.

Graham Gooch- English cricketer, I wont say more as cricket makes me fall asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................................

Sir William Gooch- born in Yarmouth, UK- served as governor of Virginia US 1727-1749.

Gooch Close Gang- Manchester underground gang at their strongest in the '90s when the 'Madchester' schene was plagued with gang warfare.


As you can see this list is relatively short, but as with everything in life, if it doesn't appear on the first two pages of google it may as well not exist????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home