Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Monday, July 24, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

I have had an offer of a trade!!!

The Official's shirt from the Sydney Olympic games has found a new owner, well it will have in a few days. I am going to keep you in suspense for a short time while the trade is being completed but I hope to have the new item very soon.

The trade has come from a very generous commercial enterprise this time and I am very thankful to them. If I was to tell you who they were now then it would give the game away but you will hear their name soon enough.

Please keep checking back and very soon you can start bidding on the next trade.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really pleased for you! Can't wait to find out more.

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Great news .. I hope my well travelled shirt makes for a great trade ... I'm sure it will.

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger Erin said...

I'm itching to know what this new item is... when do we get to know?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home