Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Sunday, July 02, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Good evening,

What a weekend; spent half of yesterday getting psyched up for the football and the other half on a come-down from it. There was a guy on the local radio saying that he was glad that we got beat by Portugal; I was quite angry at the time, how dare he say that, but then I thought about it for a while.

We were crap under Eriksson, there is no nicer way to put it, quite simply crap. His assistant is now in charge. If we had been unlucky and played well then we would continue to be a mediocre team but now after what has happened there has to be change, the fans will not put up with McLaren if the first few games look anything like the last ones. So in a way I am glad that we were shown up, now maybe things can change.

The other half of my weekend was spent today (surprisingly). After spending a couple of hours painting the kitchen we could bear the heat and the house no longer and got in the car and drove to my parents. We took or puppy (Quentin) with us as we wanted him to meet my parents dog (Bailey).

Bailey is a 6-year-old Cocker Spaniel and he is looking his age. In human years he would be middle-aged and although he does not have a red sports car and a problem with modern music he is starting to show it in other ways. It is a shame as I remember him when I used to live at home and he was an energetic puppy but now he has slowed down a lot and meeting little Quentin today was a bit much for him. Quentin is full of energy and could show the England team (Owen Hargreaves aside) a thing or two about running after a football for 90 minutes straight.

Quentin has worn me out also so I am off to bed now. I have a big week of publicising and trying to obtain my third trade so wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home