Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

World cup update today,

I know that I said I wouldn't mention the world cup much and I think I have done well so far.

Three of the six teams I said I would support are still in it. It is goodbye to Japan, United states and Australia (Australia are unlucky not to still be in it). England, France and Portugal are still there, but I think that France will be on the next plane home. Also Portugal are playing England so only one team can go through there.

England are my number one team though and although they haven't looked like the team they have been built up to be so far, I am confident that they will go all the way and win it this time.

If they beat Portugal then it will be only the third time that they have reached the Semi-final stage, we have won one (1966) and lost one (1990).

Come on England!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Good luck to those left in the World Cup. The result for me of the Australian loss was an elevated heart rate, a massive head ache and more than likely high blood pressure.

Additionally it took me about an hour to get to sleep after given the addrenalin rush and huge letdown of the game going down the tube in the last 30 seconds ... especially worse since it was 2:30 am and I am not normally a soccer fan.

Heart Kids In Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home