Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Sunday, June 25, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hello, it's been a while.

I thought that I would leave that last post at the top for a couple of days because I have had an influx of new readers. Also I think that now I can officially begin looking for my third trade.

I am hoping to drum up quite a bit of publicity over the next week or so. It was difficult at first having just a piece of rope but now I have something that is extremely interesting and I hope it will really capture people's imagination.

In other news there are just 500 days to go. Actually I think that is quite a lot of days. Still a milestone nonetheless.

Do you have anything you would like to trade for an Sydney 2000 Olympic Official's Shirt? I am looking, in the first instance, for anything unusual or interesting.

It may be of little value to you but could be worth a lot to somebody else.

Have a look around, you never know what you might find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home