Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Wow, I dugg myself.

Thank you Rose for adding my story to Digg. If you are not sure what Digg is I'll explain a little.

Digg is a up-and-coming news portal where the stories are voted for by the readers; it means that only the stories that are actually of interest to you and me and not some political editor are listed at the top.

Each article gets dugg by the members if they like it or buried if they don't. The overall score shows how high you appear in the news. The article about this blog has so far got 8 diggs, which I think is pretty good for little old me.

I think that we can get it much higher if all my readers were to go and digg it for me. Then people who wouldn't normally have discovered this blog will find it and hopefully keep coming back.

Use this link to digg the story about this blog, its free and easy to sign up and I guarantee that you will keep using it as it is one of the web's best resources.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 am, Blogger Rachel. said...

Soooo, what kind of Dog ?? We need pictures !!
(Oh and great idea, too !)
Rachel.

www.smurfmeahouse.com

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger worsthotels said...

He is a Pug crossed with a Pekinese so that makes him a Puginese.

There is a picture from a couple of months ago at this link:

Quentin

He has grown up a lot since then so I will try to get a more up to date picture on there soon.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home