Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Monday, August 28, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hi Guys,

I am now a member of YouTube. There was a time a few years ago where if I heard about something new then I was instantly onto it: Napster, GMail and even MSN messenger all those years ago. Now I seem to wait a while to see if it becomes worthwhile. I only joined MySpace about six months ago.

Maybe it is because there is so much new stuff out there or maybe it is because I'm not so bothered any more about being part of the latest craze anymore. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I discovered YouTube; it is wonderful.

You can watch the highlights of the football matches that you don't see on TV (slightly illegal but nowhere near as bad as Napster used to be), you can type in anything you want to see - any feat of human performance - such as adding 512 mentos to 100 2 litre bottles of diet coke or lighting 8500 bottle rockets at once.

I decided to add my Dog eating cheese slices as we found it so funny; the result is quite grainy as it was taken on my mobile phone; I'm going to have to use my camcorder in the future.

Quentin

Perhaps I can record future trades and upload them to YouTube for everyone to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home