Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Saturday, August 26, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

After receiving the Peter Beardsley photo midweek I have now started actively pursuing a fourth trade. I emailed a football club who Peter played for during his career and they have written back asking me to put my request for a fourth trade with them in writing. This is a good start and I hope it leads somewhere.

I thought other good places to go with this trade would be supporters' associations and unofficial websites of clubs he played for. If you have any other ideas of how I might drum up a fourth trade then give me a comment on this post. Cheers.

I have taken the next week off work so I can get a lot of the house that I have been renovating with my Wife decorated and finished off. I also want to start thinking about my new life as an academic; it is very exciting.

The rate at which I am adding new countries has slowed down significantly in the last few weeks, I am up to 40 now with the last entries being Bulgaria and Estonia. I expected it to slow down and I am very pleased that I have attracted the attentions of people from 40 different countries.

All in all, I am very happy with my progress so far and if I can keep this rate of increase in both the daily readers and the trades then I should have a great item to trade in 14 months time.

Thank you to everyone who comes back day after day you are really making this worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home