Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Saturday, May 20, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Todays blogg will be slightly different.

I am Sharon, Pauls wife. And I want to say a little bit about him, stuff which will probably make him blush, well a bit. When I first met Paul he used his pulling technique of showing me his surgery scars (this was obviously a rouse to make sure that I saw his six pack and actually didn't really have much to do with his scars). Altyhough I guess it beats a cheesey chat up line????

To be honest Paul needn't have bothered as having spent a night in the middle of our university campus in the rain sat on a stutue of Archimedes talking about who knows what (we had been at a pary where the alcohol had been freely flowwing) he had already won me over.

This is a brief insight into the start of our reationship. It is also I hope going to inspire others with any ailments be it to do with the heart or anything else to say that you should not miss out on the fun things. Paul (appart from using his heart as a pulling technique) was as up for university as everyone else, he went to the all night parties, joined a football team and got up to the same mischief as the rest uf us, including regularly drinking too much and living off a diet that would make Jamie Oliver choke on his own self esteem ( if you don't know who Jamie Oliver is, and I guess that is anyone from outside the UK his work has now banned pretty much all children from any food other than steamed veg.)

Just to clarify, I am not advocating child obeosity.

Have a good day and Paul will be back tomorrow when he has finished painting the kitchen.

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home