Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Sunday, May 14, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Exciting news,

I am off to the Wirral today to make my first trade; my piece of old rope for some craft scissors. I can't wait. For those of you that don't know, the Wirral is close to my hometown of Liverpool: the home of the beatles and winners of yesterday's FA cup. The Wirral has been home to many famous people such as Ian Botham (Cricketer), Daniel Craig (James Bond), Paul O'Grady (Lily Savage), Dixie Dean (Footballer), Pete Burns (Singer/Songwriter) and The Coral plus many, many more. It is also where half of my family are originally from.

I'm really looking forward to my road trip and hope to have lots of pictures for you tomorrow and my first trade so soon into this project.

I hope you have a very lazy Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Great to see the first trade about to occur .... in cricket terms getting off the mark can be the difficult job.

Sorry about lack of knowledge in round ball football (soccer) however the Adelaide Crows AFL(Australian Football League)team won their 6th out of 7th game today and are ontop of the ladder.

Wishing you continuing luck from www.beatinghearts4kids.blogspot.com .

This should go a great way toward recognition of congenital heart disease with the end donation an added bonus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home