Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Monday, May 15, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

What a day I had yesterday,

I promised my brother that I would pick him up from Preston yesterday evening and take him back to Liverpool, I also decided that I would use that opportunity to make my first trade by meeting up with Angela who lived on the Wirral. Angela had generously made the offer of 18 pairs of craft scissors for my piece of old rope.

My wife and I left at 5pm hoping to meet Angela at around 8pm, this was perhaps a bit naive, not knowing where in Preston we were supposed to be going. But, we made it for 8.20pm, so not too bad for 150 miles. The pictures below show me meeting Angela, where we decided that it would be best to cut the rope into small pieces and give every future trade a section of the initial rope.

The second picture is of me at Tranmere Rovers football ground which was a nearby landmark that I thought would look good in my photo album for this adventure.

I am now looking for my next trade. What are 18 pairs of craft scissors worth to you???

Thanks again to Angela for being so generous as to start me off on this quest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home