Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Another late one I'm afraid today,

Still recovering from the weekend. I will be adding a game today, hopefully; it will be on the right hand side of the screen later on. I hope to be having things that change regulary such as games and features on this blog so I will keep them up for 2 days at a time.

I am really only halfway towards having the blog that I want and I didn't expect to be anywhere near this far after one week so please bear with me whilst I keep introducing new features to it.

There will be more information about me, why GUCH is my chosen charity and hopefully more information about how the trading is going and where I intend to take it next.

Til tomorrow, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home