Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Saturday, May 13, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hello Austria,

The ball is really starting to roll very fast now. I am hoping to make my first trade in the next few days and there will be more details to follow. Thank you so much for all of you who have visited and keep coming back day after day; I really did not think that there would be this much interest so soon into the trading.

I will shortly be looking for my second trade so keep watching this space. I am off to watch my beloved football team win the FA cup now so you will have to excuse me, I expect you all to be cheering for Liverpool.

Also, please leave some comments, even if it is just who you are and why you are here, I will publish anything that is publishable, and once again, thank you.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 am, Blogger Michael said...

Hi Paul.
I put a post about your blog and a link on Wisdom Heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home