Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hello, well I have added a couple of things which you can see on the right-hand side. The first is a countdown timer, which will be used to countdown to when the trading ends and I hope to have something big to sell for charity. The second is the really neat hitcounter which displays unique hits as the country which they're from. I'm hoping if I can publicise this blog enough then it will show flags from all round the world.

So, what sort of trade am I looking for? If this wasn't for charity then I couldn't trade a piece of old rope for much, but, I'm hoping that people will be generous with their trades. I am looking for trades that are unusual and interesting, if you want to trade and have something you wish to swap for a piece of rope - it could be any useless junk you have around your house that may not be useless to someone else - then leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home