Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, July 07, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

I received an email from Ste Burnett yesterday who is a friend from where I grew up. I was always jealous of how well he could draw when we were in school, I could barely draw a stickman (although so could lowry) but he produced amazingly complex pieces that looked really professional.

Needless to say, I took the science route at school and became an engineer and Ste took art and design technology. He has produced a tee shirt that is a really good, original design, and, in a complete abuse of the power that blogs have I have put a link to it in this post so that you can all view it and hopefully buy it and support up and coming designers. Who knows maybe someday it will be worth a lot of money, but in the meantime it is a damn good tee shirt.

You can view it here at MicroZine.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home