Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Sunday, June 11, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

My wife and I have decided that we are going to get a dog. I had a dog in my late teens called Bailey, he is a black Cocker Spaniel who lives with my parents, I miss him a lot since I moved out of my parents so it will be good to have a dog around the house again.

The dog my wife wants is a Labradoodle, I am starting to warm to the idea now, they do look quite cute. We will have to dog proof the house though so it may still be a while before I can have my slippers brought to me in the mornings.

We currently have two goldfish called Tango and Nemo and they are our little babies. They get fed so well, sometimes they even get baby food, although they do tend to just swim round and round the bowl at top speed after because of the sugar rush.

I once wanted to breed snakes when I was in school, my friend and I put all our money together and bought a home for them but then the whole thing collapsed when my friend's mum realised what we were planning to do in her house and surprisingly my Mum wouldn't let us do it in her house either.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 pm, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Hopefully they are better than Dalmatians. Whilst a cute dog, ours has cost a fortune in having a cancer removed (very susceptable due to light coloured skin), and has every allergy under the sun.

GOOD LUCK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

www.beatinghearts4kids.blogspot.com

 
At 5:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got a tiny Yorkshire Terrier. I left work last May, and had always said that when I retired that I would have a little dog as a companion. She is very good company, a proper little lap dog. We didn't have any of the puppy training stage to go through, as we got her from a breeder who had kept her for the show ring, but when she wasn't good enough to win the cups they wanted to part with her. So, we got her when she was about 14 months old. Fully trained - but it took ages to get her to a stage where she would play and bark and run free off the lead. Previous to this she was always at heel.
There are pictures of her on our web site, under family photos, entitled Minnie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home