Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Tuesday, January 16, 2007


To view the full story so far please click here.

Not much news on the fundraiser front I'm afraid. My latest great idea, actually it was my colleagues idea, was to contact all the golf clubs in Liverpool to see if any would be willing to swap the Liverpool shirt for something desirable such as a years membership. The shirt could make a nice addition to their 19th hole and create some welcome publicity but after contacting 30 golf clubs there have been no takers.

I'm asking for a little help from my readers now, can you think of any businesses that may be willing to trade the shirt for some publicity? I have come up with car dealers and supermarkets and will be contacting them in the next few days. If you have any ideas then please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home