Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, January 12, 2007


To view the full story so far please click here.

I know I've not been blogging much lately, but a lot of work has been going on behind the scenes to try to bring the next trade to fruition.

I now have some very good ideas of where I want this to go and I think that there may be a few surprises in the next couple of months.

Thank you all for keeping the momentum going while I've been away, I must admit it's been hard to keep going but the emails of support and the knowledge that this blog is doing something truly good has kept my spirits up.

Once again, thank you and I hope you all have a very happy new year.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 am, Blogger Dan said...

I think you should set an alarm and make yourself post once a day at least, even if it's just to say "Nothing happening, but here I am!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home