Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, October 13, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

I'm afraid the blog has been on the back-burner for a couple of weeks now and things don't look like getting back to normal for another week or so.

I still don't have a computer that I can reliably use and finding a regular slot on others' computers is not as easy as it should be. I am desperate to start working towards the next trade and will get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you to everybody who is bearing with me at the moment. The quest has done so well so far and there is so much more to come.

I will report back in the next few days with an update.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 pm, Blogger Dan said...

Hope you manage to get things sorted ASAP matey :) Can't imagine life without my PC!

 
At 11:54 am, Blogger The Special Zipper said...

Hey Dan ... you better not let Tam near you computer or it might end up with your phone. On that one ... if you find out where the "mobile phone bermuda triange" is, let me know ... we have a cordless phone that has suffered the same fate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home