Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

It was my last day at work today!!!!!

No more travelling on a mad commute everyday and no more suits.

For those of you that don't know, I'm off to do a PhD at Salford University on Monday and I am really looking forward to it.

So, what do I do to celebrate? Drink one of the three bottles of wine that my colleagues got me...go to the pub and enjoy myself...maybe even relax for a bit. No, I get stuck into finishing off the back garden.

My little celebration has been to be able to do things that I couldn't do at work. One of them was to insert onto here the video of Alonso scoring his spectacular goal as I'm not allowed to go on YouTube at work. So here you are, I hope it works.



You can see why his shirt is worth so much just from that video alone, never mind how many other great things he has done for the club.

Welcome to all of you from AnfieldRed.co.uk it is always great to be listed on a new website and I hope that some of you will stay and give me your thoughts on what I can do with Xabi's shirt. I have put a link to AnfieldRed.co.uk done below my friends list; I hope to get many more large websites such as this in the future.

For now I am back to celebrating with a spade and a hoe (there's no other way!)

2 Comments:

At 7:01 am, Blogger Dan said...

I know you're probably passed out in a ditch, what with being a student and all, but are you still out there?! hehe

 
At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were too!
Hope you are ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home