Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Friday, September 08, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Woohoo, I got over 3000 unique hits.

I haven't been able to keep up with the amount visitors I've been getting or even where they are from since this blog was posted on the French Canadian site Bar Chez MO; thank you to those involved in that website, you have really helped me on my way to getting 10,000 unique visitors by the end of October.

This website should be appearing in the Liverpool Echo tomorrow if all goes well. It feels like some 'against all odds' race to actually get the picture taken.

Just a short one today because I have a big update planned for tomorrow.

Bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for the good words. Good luck with your... rope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home