Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

Hello from Malta,

I have finally got that sun that I have been moaning about for months and what do I go and do with it, burn my toes.

The reason I burnt my toes is that when we arrived here we went for an explore while most of our fellow travellers headed straight for the poolside. Many of them then sought out the local English theme pub where they intend to spend the next seven days and nights with garlic bread being as close as they get to foreign food.

I heard a story yesterday about a family who had been to the same hotel every year for ten years. The hotel was on the beach but they had never left the hotel, not even to go to the beach.

Are these people xenophobes or do they just like the idea of a sunnier place that they can call home. Either way when you spend half of your year saving up for your holiday you can do whatever you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home