Money For Old Rope

Top Entertainment Blogs

Saturday, June 10, 2006


To view the full story so far please click here.

The posts are getting later. This is due to my circumstances at the moment and should go back to normal in about a week or so.

I wouldn't really get away without saying something about the match today so 1:0, there we go, plus Sweden drew so I am ecstatic.

It is hot here, it is actually hotter here than it was on holiday which is strange. Sat outside to eat lunch which makes a change from the usual weather. I then went and bought an England flag for the car, because I realised after writing yesterday's blog that I was going on about patriotism and hadn't even bought a flag myself. Now I can join the masses.

A short one today, because I am off to celebrate.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home